Don’t Forget to add a Cool station to make your Princess Day🎀
When booking an appointment, you are AGREEING to the Terms and Conditions below.
1. You will be charge FULL price if you are 15mins late or miss your schedule paid appoinment.(no exceptions).All parties are booked on a first come first basis. All parties require a $100 non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking.All Discounted Parties must be paid in FULL Remaining balance is due the Monday before your scheduled party. Please be advised, your party date and time will not be reserved without your signed
party contract, waivers and deposit.
2. The Monday before your scheduled party, we require a phone confirmation/or in-person of your final guest count and/or any changes. You will be charged for your total guest count, there is no refund on NO SHOW guest. This will help us plan accordingly and deliver a fabulous party.
3. In the event, of inclement weather, serious illness or other unforeseen emergencies of the party girl/boy we reserve the right to cancel the event and offer an alternative party date. We will try our best to accommodate your new preferred date, but we do not guarantee it.
4. Please have all waivers signed by each parent upon arrival, there will be no service/party without it.
5. In the event, of Cancellation, Scheduled party will result in the forfeit of your initial deposit. Any cancellation within 14 Days of your scheduled party requires 50% of the final payment. We will charge your card on file.
6. It is crucial that we begin on time so that everyone can enjoy the fun! please be advised that late arrivals will only receive the remainder of the scheduled services to appropriately accommodate the next guest/party. We reserve the right to condense/remove a service or reschedule if you arrive more than 15 mins late for your services/party. If we need to reschedule because you are more than 15 mins late you will be charged an additional $50 for the alternative party dates. We will try our best to accommodate your new preferred date, but we do not guarantee it.
7. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to wait for party guest latecomers. They may join in, at the point of the party’s progression. We do not guarantee they will receive all services. Again, it is very crucial to start on time so that everyone can enjoy the fun!
8. We kindly ask that all old nail polish from your guest be removed from finger nails and toe nails. (if applicable) finger nails and toe nails should be trimmed and neat before the party, this makes our process go smoother.
9. NO OUTSIDE FOOD (EXCEPT CAKE/CUPCAKES
ALLOWED.Extra Pizza, boxed juice and bottle water may be ordered through us at an additional cost.
10. NO outside decorations except for goody bags, themed plates, and napkins. We do provide goody bags and theme packages at an additional cost.
11. The Princess Hideaway Spa and Tea Parlor,LLC parties are for entertainment purposes only. There will be no nail clipping.We exercise special care in being sanitary and using kid-friendly products. We make no claims of being licensed professional technicians, or cosmetologists. Therefore, we take no responsibility for any allergic reaction of any party guest. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian, hosting the party, to alert The Princess Hideaway Spa and Tea Parlor, LLC, in advance, of any allergies that any of the children may have.
12. The Princess Hideaway Spa and Tea Parlor, LLC takes no responsibility for any injuries or property damage caused by any party guests. The parent or guardian hosting the party, will be held responsible.
13. The parent or guardian, hosting the party is responsible for supervising the party guests, keeping them safe and under control. The Princess Hideaway Spa and Tea Parlor, LLC reserves the right to refuse any party, under the conditions of what we consider to be unsafe environment for our associates.
14. The Princess Hideaway Spa and Tea Parlor , LLC are devoted first and foremost to the safety of the children therefore we reserve the right to refuse services on any child, for any reason, that we feel may impose a health risk to others. Some examples are Lice, warts, fungus, athlete foot, flu, cold, fever and any other contagious conditions. We understand the excitement of getting pampered and hope the child gets better soon.
15. After all services are finished and we sing happy birthday and eat some yummy cake, the party is over. Our apologies to all the kids that want to stay because we had so much fun! Although we would love to keep the party going we must prepare for our next event or Appointments.
****PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ****
****Prepare to Sign Consent upon Arrival****